QuickBooks Desktop 2020 to Sunset May 31, 2023
Intuit will discontinue support for several of their products and add-on services as of May 31, 2023 (see official list below). If you do not use any of the add-on services in QuickBooks Desktop 2020, your product will work; however, you won’t have access to live technical support or any of the other Intuit services that integrate with QuickBooks Desktop.
We can help! As an authorized Inuit QuickBooks Provider, Baytek can make sure you have all the right products so service is not interrupted.
Give us a call or contact us to get a quote fast and avoid any issues: (800) 487-3224
Specific Products that are affected by the discontinuation after May 31, 2023:
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2020 (General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Nonprofit, Professions Services, and Retail)
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 20
- QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2020
- QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant 20
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2020
Other Intuit services/products affected by add-on services discontinuation when used with QuickBooks Desktop 2020:
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Services
- Online Backup
- Online Banking
- Live Support
- Workers Comp Payment Service
- QuickBooks Workforce (formerly ViewMyPaycheck)
- Credit Card Payment Processing
- Merchant Service Deposit (reconciliation
- Recurring Payments
- Payment Processing
- Accountant Copy Transfer Service
- Contributed Reports
- Multi-currency/Exchange Rate
- QuickBooks Time
Note: Discontinued versions will not receive critical security patches or technical updates starting June 1, 2023. If you receive any security patches or technical updates prior to June 1, 2023, Intuit recommend you install them.
Intuit makes every effort to provide customer support for registration and licensing of older version of QuickBooks Desktop under Intuit’s standard terms and conditions, if that date is available. While Intuit currently provides download files back to QuickBooks Desktop 2020, Intuit does not guarantee that Intuit will be able to register, provide key codes, or offer data and password recover for such versions of QuickBooks.
Make sure your service isn't interrupted.
Give us a call:
Click the button and complete the form: